Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FRIDAY BOOKCLUB

I am a loser; I know this. I have missed the last two bookclubs (once for illness and the other for a playoff baseball game) but I am not apostate! I do plan on attending this month but not if it is on a Friday night! I just can't do it! I am offering the Susan Wheatley Shuttle service to anyone who wants to use it if we keep bookclub on Monday. I am not afraid of driving in the dark, even to BFE where Pam lives. If you all decide to keep it as currently scheduled, I guess I will drop to the dreaded "three months missed" and be in jeapardy of having you all think I am a bookclub dropout! I do apologize and promise I am not dropping out! Please let me know if you want me to chauffer you all. My car holds 7 additional people.

4 comments:

Jen said...

monday is fine with me if I can sleep on the way home. btw, what is BFE?

Lauri said...

I am very good with Monday

Anonymous said...

I'm flexible.

Susan said...

Jen

BFE...well it can mean a couple of things. If I am explaining it to my kids or someone "g" rated it's "BUTT FAR EGYPT" but the "non g rated" version is "BUTT FXXX EGYPT" lol sorta naughty huh?? lol!