Monday, October 10, 2011

Just so you know, someone has been spying on our bookclub and writing personalized tomes just for us. Other books in the series include:

Stephanie and the one book she reads that year.
Lucinda and the moving van.
Candy and the publisher who finally got his head on straight.
Pam and the one that goes F&*%!
Anne and the story that only her and Jennifer will like.
Jennifer and the one with a strong, canine role.
Athena and the one where she goes missing.
And of course...
Susan, Lauri, Linda and Annell and the young-adult zombies who travel to a far-away land by spaceship with their centipede totems where they find that they have magical powers that change their toenails green and allow them to almost save the world but not quite! because this is a trilogy after all, and where it's not necessary to read the first one first because the second one totally stands on it's own.

Personally, I cannot wait!

Jen

7 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

OH.MY.HELL!!!!!!!! You are too funny! At first I was relieved someone had decided to skip me in the rotation (since I'm next to pick and still haven't read it), and then I read the most hysterical words written! Too.Funny!

Annell said...

Seriously, I cannot stop laughing! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your ability to put us all in the perfect literary category. ;)

You kill me.

Lucinda said...

LOL!! Dang I miss you guys! I wanna come back!

Candy said...

You had me at Celia and the Fairies. . . .

Susan said...

I have always believed and now it is confirmed that Jen is a closet author...she has probably been published many times over (sorry Candy)and is probably the most famous person we all know! This is great!

Lauri said...

I getting on hold for the zombie book right now.