Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Book - Sorry It's Late!!!

Here is the pick for March - I am posting this for Celia and I totally forgot until today!

March's Book is:


Out of Time
by
Deborah Truscott

Synopsis
Kathleen Findlay is married to a cad, her mother is driving her crazy and her life is falling apart. Then her uncle dies, leaving her the family’s Revolutionary-era home and, she believes, an escape from her chaotic marriage. But one afternoon, while searching for a rake, she discovers a man in her garden shed — and a free fall through the centuries. 


As her life spins wildly out of control, Kathleen finds her heart and in the process, her own place in time.


Happy Reading Everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't finished the book yet, but so far I am enjoying it. It gets a bit wordy and times but I like the Colonel & sometimes I like Kathy Lee. She's a bit wishy-washy and meek for me. I also don't like how she just leaves her kids.

But - anyway. I plan to finish but I wanted to share my favorite quote so far:

"If you're going to swear, Mrs. Finlay, why do it so anemically? Try something more robust like, damn it all to bloody hell, perhaps or blast your thieving eyes, or -"

I totally agree. If you are going to swear....do it right. Just not the "F" word.